Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #31


To join this weekly meme, click here.

Last Friday, Yohan didn't have classes so hubby and I took advantage of the day by going to Avida office in Makati to get our Transfer Certificate Title. The documents have been ready for pick-up since last year but we weren't able to make time to get it. Now, I'm happy that I finally have the important documents in my hands.

After that hubby dropped me off at Rever Salon to have my haircut and eyebrow threading. Jules went to Bioessence for a facial. We met at Glorietta mall after our respective pampering appointments. We watched Incredible Hulk. We intentionally didn't bring Yohan along because we heard there were a lot of violent scenes. I'm baffled that the movie has an entirely new cast (perhaps someone would like to enlighten me). Nevertheless, hubby and I enjoyed the film.

Fugitive Dr. Bruce Banner must utilize the genetic accident that transforms him into a giant, rampaging hulk to stop a former soldier that purposely becomes an even more dangerous version. source


Our movie tickets.

After the movie we went shopping for some gifts. We bought a birthday gift for the son of Jules' friend (who turned one last Saturday). The boy's name is King Joseph ... quite a unique name. We also bought Yohan an advance birthday gift. I saw some cute stuff for girls so I bought several of them. They are intended for Yohan's classmates. Yohan always receives birthday invitations from classmates so I thought it best to be ready with gifts. Next time, I'll buy gifts for the boys.

Yohan's advance birthday gift and more.


It was raining hard last Saturday so Jules decided not to take Yohan along to the birthday party. Here's the huge moon balloon from the party that Jules brought home for Yohan.

A golden moon illuminates the night.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40