Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged :: Ten Random Facts / Birthday Message

Tagged by Roselle...

Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves;
2. Bloggers that are tagged need post these rules and and their ten things on their own blog;
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to keep the tag going;
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged!

Some random facts about me:
  1. I'm blessed with one son named Yohan.
  2. I have two computers in the house.
  3. We have three kinds of pets: dog, birds and a fish.
  4. I wake up at four a.m. during school days.
  5. Yohan is turning five this coming July 18.
  6. We have six pets all in all (1 dog + 4 birds + 1 fish = 6 pets).
  7. We have seven pillows in our bed.
  8. Jules and I are celebrating our eigth year anniversary this July.
  9. Spending quality time with the family is like being on cloud nine.
  10. Last time I checked, I've had 44,708 visitors on my blog since the tenth of May 2006.

I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to do this meme.


********


Let me also take this opportunity to greet my friend, Cookie a ...


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40