Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged :: Daddy's Corner

{Start Copy Here}

Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:

1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.

2) Blog Brag about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.

3) Add your blog in the list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.

4) Leave some love here. Yup. Here. Thanks!

5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.

6) Lastly, let’s help each other by copying and updating the list of participants in your post. Come and visit once in a while for the benefit of the late comers who have also joined this meme.

My Masterlist:

When Silence Speaks
Everything About Deye
Etc Atbp
Pinay Mommy Online
Coffee Cup Princess
Pinay Mama’s Diary
Aeirin’s Collection
Never Dainty
The Long Journey Of My Life
A Mother Of Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow
Everything That Has Breathe Praise The Lord
Can Of Thoughts
Anything And Everything In Between
No Place Like Home
Pinay WAHM
Only In Silence
Bisdak Footprints
Simply Me, Simple Life
Fun | Fierce | Fab
Confessions Of A Supermodel Wannabe
Embracing Health For Life
Raptured Dreams
Jona Thinks
Uncomplicated
Points Of View
Beauty Of Life
Hue And Hysteria
Leaf In Deforest
Just Me Eds
Momie’s Space At Momie’s Pace
Juliana’s Site
Purpled Sky
In Love For Life
All About Mye Life
Cookie Jar Of Entertainment
Faery Dancing
The Nambiars
CC’s Online
Precious Moments
Me And Mine
Little Peanut
A FilAm Journey
Walk2Remember
A Message From My Heart
Rhodilee
Whatever Comes To My Mind
Witchy Boop
Sealed Reservoir
My Sweet Haven
My So Called Life
My Colorful World
Both Sides Now
Jayvee Online
Mummy Diaries
Sexy Momma
Memoirs of May-San
A Pocketful of Happiness
Pinay Heart
Me, The Islands and the World
Mumsified
Wonderful Thoughts Online
Crumbs
Our Growing Family
All I Want Is Everything
My Comfort Zone
Heart of Rachel



{End Copy Here}


In honor of Father's Day, I would like to thank my husband, Jules for being a wonderful father to our son Yohan. When I asked Yohan what he likes about his Dad, this is what he said...

"“My Dad is good. He likes to play fun games with me. He takes good care of me.”

Everyone is welcome to do this tag. Enjoy this very special day.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40