Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Short Hello

Hi friends. I wasn't able to go online when I got home yesterday so I decided to spend some time on the computer tonight today before going to sleep. It's precisely 2:50 a.m. Please don't think that I've forgotten you. I just haven't been able to do my usual visits because I've been busy spending quality time with my parents. They will be going back to the States this Thursday and I'd like to spend whatever time I have with them before they go back home. I feel sad just thinking they will be leaving soon. I will miss them very much.

I won't participate on Weekend Snapshots and Heads or Tails this week because I'm quite busy. I will resume normal meme activities next week. Hope you understand. Wishing everyone a wonderful week. Take care!

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40