Friday, June 06, 2008

Missing Dad and Mom

Hi everyone. I'm back. Thanks for all your visits. I'll try to come by and visit everyone this weekend.

Yesterday my parents left for the States. On the way to the airport, I was successful at keeping my tears at bay but the moment we got there and it was time to say goodbye, I felt the tears run down my cheeks. We parted by exchanging hugs, kisses and words of 'I Love You '.

This morning, I felt very lonely. It's not the same waking up knowing my parents are not here anymore. I think everyone at home could sense the sadness in the air. Even our dog, Bruno seems lonely because he got used to my Dad taking him out for a walk everyday.

I would like to share a photo of my dear parents taken at our village clubhouse a few days before they left for the States. I miss them already.



post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40